Medley Inc. PR, Branding and Web Marketing Case Study
Client: Melissa Williams
Timeframe: 23 months
Scope: Children’s Author Melissa Williams is the ultimate, modern day entrepreneur with a trio of businesses in the nonprofit, publishing and education sectors. The objective was to launch a multi-year campaign with a focus on generating online and offline awareness for her three main brands: READ3Zero Literacy Foundation, LongTale Publishing and Melissa Williams, Literacy advocate.
- Social Media
- Public Relations
- READ3Zero: Making a Mark in the World of Literacy
- Melissa Williams: Adding the “Cool Factor” to Education
- Turtle Town (published by Longtale Publishing): Bringing Fictional Characters to Life
- Brand and market inaugural luncheon with more than 300 guests
- Marry creativity + literacy to create human interest
- Launch Youtube campaign to bring campaign to life
- Melissa Williams is now the go-to expert in the Houston market for creativity and literacy among news stations FOX and ABC. The campaign has garnered 60 media placements television segments valued at $196,024.00, reaching 431,364,717.
- In just four days, we reached 4,000 users online by offering a behind-the-scenes look at the life of a Children’s Author, as well as revealing the people who inspired her fictional characters
- Created the concept and design for the READ3Zero inaugural Luncheon and Book Signing event, in addition to securing print and broadcast opportunities with the #1 radio station in Texas (104.1 KRBE) and the top newspaper in town (The Houston Chronicle).
Media monitoring and metrics: Aircheck News